Here you can download the latest CopyAllUrls release.
CopyAllUrls is a Firefox extension that copies and pastes all URLs of open tabs including history in structured and well defined form to and from the clipboard. The latest CopyAllUrls version works and has successfully been tested under Windows (only Win7, 32 + 64 bit).
Comments And Bugs
If you have some comments or found any defects please comment below or send me a short message to juergen (at) plasser.net.
All useful bugs, comments and proposed features will be considered for upcoming releases.
Current Stable Release Version 0.9.9@2012/05/30 – Release for Firefox >12 (runs on future versions, tested on Firefox 33.0!)
- Version 0.9.9 2014/11/18 (CopyAllUrls 0.9.9 download)
- Version 0.9.8 2012/05/30 (CopyAllUrls 0.9.8 download)
- Version 0.9.7 2012/01/17 (CopyAllUrls 0.9.7 download)
- Version 0.9.6 2011/11/28 (CopyAllUrls 0.9.6 download)
- Version 0.9.5 2011/06/28 (CopyAllUrls 0.9.5 Download)
- Ready for Firefox 5, tested with the latest FX5 (Win32)
- Version 0.9.4 2011/04/14 (CopyAllUrls 0.9.4 Download)
- Ready for Firefox 4, tested with the latest FX4
- Version 0.9.1 2010/01/26 (CopyAllUrls 0.9.1 Download)
- Ready for Firefox 3.6, tested with the latest FX3.6
- Version 0.9.0 2009/07/03 (CopyAllUrls 0.9.0 Download)
- Ready for Firefox 3.5, tested with the latest FX3.5
- Version 0.8.1 2008/05/21 (CopyAllUrls 0.8.1 Download)
- Ready for Firefox 3, tested with the latest FX3RC1
- Version 0.8.0 2007/12/26 (CopyAllUrls 0.8.0 Download)
- Ready for Firefox 3, tested with the latest FX3B2
- Version 0.7.1 2006/10/19
- Ready for Firefox 2, tested with the latest FX2RC3 and FX1.5
- Templating system for copied urls, predefined templates for essential markups
- Hot-Keys for most functions (Copy, Paste, Options, Open Tabs)
- Moved menu entry from tools to edit
- Bug in dialog „Open Tabs“ (was „Open URLs“) fixed
- New options dialog
- CAU is able to copy history of tabs
- Simple copy and paste possible with STRG+ALT+C, STRG+ALT+V
- Now you can paste (directly or by using the „Open Tabs“ dialog) any text containing urls
- Version 0.6.2 2006/03/15
- New option for line breaks between url-entries.
- Version 0.6.1 2006/01/27
- Bug filed by Javier Jarava: Mozilla browser is now supported again (but it may have some strange side effects like doubled menu entries)
- Version 0.6.0 2006/01/25
- Myself: Version 0.6.1 is already prepared for Firefox 188.8.131.52,
- Bugs filed by Charles Ross: You now can copy urls without titles (see options), there was bug in line breaks in windows (line breaks are now platform specific)
- Bugs filed by Lee Dennis: Changed menu hotkey from <Alt+T+C> to <Alt+T+A>
- Bugs filed by MikeThGr: There was a problem with tiny urls (works fine now)
- Bugs filed by Cronyx Ravage: wrong line breaks in notepad.exe
- Bugs filed by Imre Simon: ReST syntax now corrected
- Version 0.5.0 2005/12/02, changes: now working with Firefox 1.5, some other minor changes
- Version 0.4.1, Changes: HTML copy fixed, now uses <h4> tag instead of <h3> and title is linked too.
- Version 0.4, Changes: Now works (officially) with Firefox 1.0+.
- Code refactoring